Friday, July 31, 2009

27 weeks

I've decided to try and take a picture every month to be able to see the difference in my belly size. So here I am at 27 weeks. I know, I know, I'm HUGE already. People at work have bets I will only make it through the first week of October. We'll see what happens :) I wouldn't be opposed to that. I will be accepting comments such as Your belly is so perfect! I can't even tell you are pregnant. Baby? What baby? and so forth :) Happy friday!

Here's a comparison for you. 23 weeks


VS

27 weeks.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your bump is so cute! How did she grow so much? Hehe. She better not come until October 25th. I don't want you missing any work.

Britney said...

Court, you really aren't THAT big! Now is when you'll grow a ton and then it will kinda plateau again. Honestly, I don't see THAT much of a difference between 23 and 27. I think you tend to feel bigger than you look. I know I did! You're so cute!

Salty Gal said...

Your so cute! You are pregnant? I didn't know you were...

You don't even look like it.

I think you look great, and that's no joke :)

Chantel said...

Ohhhhh belly! I love it love it love it! And you look great! Unfortunately being pregnant is like a magnet for all the stupids out there that just can't see anything wrong with shouting out stuff like, "holy cow you're about to pop right?" and "are you sure you're not having twins?" Makes you wanna break your water all over 'em just to spite em! heheheee (sorry, that was kinda gross.)

Vernos said...

Yes, your belly IS the cutest ;) Those weeks are when you change the most, I think, so even though you still get a bit bigger in the end, on tiny little girls like you...these are the weeks you see the biggest difference!! So cute.

Kara said...

Wow! you are all belly! The weight you have probably gained is the baby!

Evans Family said...

Don't worry - I was MUCH bigger!!

Cassie said...

You crack me up!! You're totally all baby!! You look great!

Ang Ballard said...

My little sister is due a month after you and she keeps getting asked if she's having twins. (She's teeny like you are!) She saw your blog link on my blog and was so happy to know someone else is going through it too! My favorite was when I was prego with Braden and Greg's boss told me I was "bigger than a barn". Do they really think we want to hear stuff like that? I think you look darling!!! Miss you!

Tamra said...

Court you look so cute! I am jealous! :) I haven't wanted to post any pictures especially after one of my high school graduated students who is due 2 months before me said "Wow, your baby bump looks bigger then mine. Maybe it's because you look so chubby" Doesn't that just warm my heart. lol...