Wednesday, July 1, 2009

23 weeks

My friend has been asking and asking everyday if I have taken another belly pic yet. She is determined that I am going to want to compare them month by month. She really is right, I just keep forgetting. So while we had it on our brains we took it right at work. So here I am at 23.5 weeks. I didn't think it was that much bigger from the first pic, but now that I see the picture Wow! Baby sure is getting big. Only 116 days left, but then again who's counting ;)


(Just talkin to my girl.)

9 comments:

Britney said...

So cute! Hello belly! Oh man I miss you already. Thanks for the fun while I was there and for the good laughs. I love you!

Salty Gal said...

Super cute...I love it...you are still itty bitty gosh

Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree with Brit. You're so tiny but cute prego with your cute little belly. Any names in mind?

Cassie said...

I'm the worst at remembering to take belly pics!! You lil belly sure is cute though! Oh and that pic of you on that bike made me laugh, it's the weirdest bike, trike thing I've ever seen!!

Merrells said...

Look how cute your little belly is! You look just like your countdown picture.

Chantel said...

Oooo! Hello belly baby it's auntie chanty! I can't wait to see you again!! Keep growing and try to go easy on your mommy's bladder! ;)

How's the quilt coming along, Court?

The Dimond's You Love said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! So freaking adorable. I've been waiting to see some too!!! I'm surprised you haven't even taken any others, at least that I've seen. So ya, I have not heard you or Joe talking about any names, do you have any? Do you want to wait until your baby is born? Do you just want to keep it a secret? Love you. Happy 4th

Megan Whittaker said...

oh my! congratulations Courtney!

Ang Ballard said...

You look so cute!!! Yeah! We need to do games sometime soon- for real!