We celebrated Joe's birthday at one of his favorite restaurants, Fuddruckers. They seriously have the best burgers because their buns are so tasty. If you haven't been there you gotta go! Here's some pics from his big day. Cooper and Kodie. They are so stinkin cute! The birthday boy and adorable Jackie. She has great dimples! I love when I can get a good smile out of Joe in pictures. Happy birthday Joe! Next year will be the big 30! Wow, gettin old!
Happy Birthday Joe! Looks like a lot of fun. Court, I love your shirt with the stars on it, so cute! What was in the present to make Joe smile so big??
5 comments:
Hey, easy on the 30 year olds! We may be old but we still have feelings! *wink*
I hope he has a huge 30th bash. Can't wait for next July.
Thats tradition in California where my family goes for birthdays! happy birthday Joe!
cute pic's! i love when joe has big smiles too, they're the best =)
Happy Birthday Joe! Looks like a lot of fun. Court, I love your shirt with the stars on it, so cute! What was in the present to make Joe smile so big??
Post a Comment