I am so in love with all the cute bows they have out there that attach onto baby headbands and beanie's. I have tons of ribbon that I have accumulated over the years for scrapbooking, and ever since I decided to go digital it has all just been packed away taking up space. So I decided I would attempt to make some of the bows myself. Think of the money I will save! Thanks to the help of my mom we made these bows last night! I am so excited now that I know how to make them. Pretty soon I will be buying outfits just so she can wear the bows :)

9 comments:
i love the bows, you should go into business!
so dang cute! I wish I had a reason to make some...
I want some! I will have Lisiate talk to you about it...so very cute!
Cuteness! you did a really good job Courtney
too cute!!!! I have to admit... I'm jealous ;0). I've never made bows. Now you need some baby bracelets and you'll have to paint her little toenails. Those are the other things I always wanted to do!!!
Can I say bow making party?? I've been making bows like crazy...ha ha Do you think we're nesting?? We should get together, your's are way cuter I think I need help! Oh and I love the picture of you as lady liberty, in the wagon!! You crack me up!!
those are so freaking CUTE! I love them! And I see you've already made baby beanies? You are too cute, I love you.
Hey, I totally just blog stalked you. I saw you on Brit's and thought, hmmm... Lets see how Coutney's doing. And Oh My Gosh! I find out your preggers!!! Congratulations!! I'm assuming its a girl, since your making such cute bows. I may have to stalk by again in the future to catch a glimpse of the little cutie when she gets here :)
Courtney you are so cute! Those are adorable i wish that i was creative like that! Maybe if i have another girl you can teach me how to do them!!!
Post a Comment