Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Peyton's Nursery

It's finally done! Well for the most part, minus a few accessories on the shelves, pics of Peyton in the frames and her of course. I wanted to wait to get it all done before I posted pictures so you could get the full effect. So here you go!

The finished quilt



Thanks to the help of mom we made matching bumper pads. They turned out adorable and really are much cuter in real life!







I am so in love with vinyl if you couldn't already tell. I got 3 of these little birds to match the bird on the big "P" and put them randomly around the room. They are one of my favorite parts.


I used the extra fabric from the bedding and decorated the wood frame around the magnet board. It's kinda hard to tell from the picture, but I am pretty happy with how it turned out.


Now all we have to do is wait! :) Thanks again mom for all of your help with the sewing projects! I could not have done it without you!

11 comments:

Salty Gal said...

Wow, Mrs Fancy pants, it turned out AMAZING!

I really like it, A LOT :)

Merrells said...

Absolutely adorable! Do you hire out? (:

We Rock Well said...

Sooooo stinkin cute!!! My niece is going to have the cutest room!! I love how everything turned out, you did a great job!!

Evans Family said...

I LOVE it! When I have my next baby - will you help me do her (I am really hoping for a girl next) room? PLEASSSSE?

Chantel said...

I'm wiggin' out it's so amazing! Soooo stinkin' cute, you little homemaker you! ;)

Cassie said...

Wow!! You did such an amazing job!!! I just love everything about it!! She's gonna be one lucky girl! My favorite is the saying above the crib, so perfect!! I've never seen anything like that, you are so creative!!!

Anonymous said...

I really do love the name Peyton. The room looks fabulous! Cute way to decorate it. I'm not at all great in decorating rooms. The way you have your walls with stripes is the exact colors we have too but I think your wall color is slightly darker than mine.

Robyn said...

Seriously, so DANG cute! Please come redecorate my daughter's room! I love it!

Merrells said...

Court-Got the sling at Burlington Coat Factory and love, love, love it. It was the best priced that I could find AND it's reversible!

Kara said...

Way cute! I love how you decorated. purple is my fav. color :)

Tamra said...

That is the cutest nursery room ever! You want to come down to Arizona and do one for me?? :) lol... I love it!