We spent the night of the 4th of July hanging out with the Klindts. They are so much fun to be around. We had a delicous dinner thanks to Elaine and then spent the rest of the night watching fireworks and roasting marshmallows. The Klindt boys thought they would do a survivor challenge and see who could start a fire and melt the string first. So much fun to watch. This went on most the night as they always try to one up each other. Hope everyone had a happy 4th!


Andrew and Jon racing to see who's fire will be best. Andrew won!

Sean roasting good ol mallows

Joe making sure the mallows are just the right shade of gold


Fireworks redneck style! They thought it would be cool to get the fountains higher in the air and busted out the ladder. It made me laugh and totally thought it was something a redneck would do. It really did add to the effect!
2 comments:
Those pics of Joe make me laugh... he's always so "intense" about things. hehehe
You're hair looks so cute! I'm going through salon withdrawls. I'm glad you didn't manage a pic of me... I looked gross the whole time I was there! ;)
I'm totally jealous!! Looks like you guys had an absolute blast!
Post a Comment