Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sisters, Nephews, and Quilting!

My parents came back from California with a surprise in their car! Brit and Dax were here to stay for a week since Chantel and her boys were on their way out in the middle of the week. It was so much fun having a girls day all weekend! I had so much fun playing with all my nephews which seem to look different every time I see them, and tackling the quilt that is going in the baby's room. We had many late nights with girl talk, laughs, and even putting buttons on my belly and drawing a smiley face. You know the regular girl stuff :) Here are some pics from the weekend. Chantel how did I not manage to get you in a pic? I'm so sad you guys are already gone.


Smiley Milo. He is seriously the happiest baby ever. He has the best dimples!

Nothin better then pudding and sweaty hair. Means it was a good day. Have I already mentioned that Jax is the funniest kid I know? Honestly!

Crew and Jax Playing with the pirate ship in the pool.

I got all this done in one day. Thanks for all your help mom! The finished product will be coming your way soon!

5 comments:

The Dimond's You Love said...

I love your pictures! Nieces and nephews are the best. Courtney your belly is so cute, don't you ever dare say you don't like how you look while you are pregnant! You're adorable. =)

Salty Gal said...

You pick out the cutest things...I wish I had your style.

I love the blanket

Chantel said...

That was way fun! I got to quilt hungry when I got home that I bought a kit to make a beach quilt. We'll definitely have to make pine needles and quilt night a regular thing when we're all together!

And don't worry, Carl shaved the boys' heads the second we came home... sweaty heads are gross!

Cassie said...

Your baby quilt is so inspiring! It's gonna turn out so cute!!

Kara said...

Gotta love time with sisters. You don't realize how much you love them, until you are away from them! the quilt looks so cute~!