Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July swim party

We got together for the annual July birthday/swim party at Joe's uncle's house. We celebrate all the July birthdays, have a delicious BBQ, and swim our hearts out. So much fun. I'll let the pictures tell the rest.

4 different birthday cakes/desserts for each birthday.

Joe blowing out his donut. It was hard work waiting for Schmidts to box them up :)





Princess Gianna. She is a doll.



An intese game of basketball. Dave's face is classic.

Look at the air Joe got on that canon ball! It made for a big SPLASH!

Kayley and baby Jack. Peyton and him are going to be best buds. I know it!


Summertime.....(*sigh)

7 comments:

Chantel said...

So much fun. Summer just isn't long enough if you ask me. So is it Peyton for sure? So cute... just like you, you hottie prego mamma!!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute/sexy. That pool is awesome. I hope you saved dessert for me.

Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone had a blast. Your belly is getting bigger. You and Joe will be awesome parents!

Vernos said...

Yay for your belly! it's so cute. Miss ya!

The Dimond's You Love said...

First of all I love your cute belly-why is it hiding I want to see it! =) Second Joe's canon ball air looked awesome!!! And I was dying at Dave's face, soooo hilarious! =)

Britney said...

So Peyton huh?! So cute. Your belly is so cute. I wanna rub it again before baby is on the outside ;)

Cassie said...

You look so cute!! I love how you slyly name dropped "Peyton" in your post! That name is adorable! I wish Riley and I could agree on a name...girl names are hard!!