The birthday girl
Peyt's cake. I found the butterfly idea online and loved how it turned out
cupcakes for everyone else
So many fun new toys!
Peyt's first baby doll. Her binki and bottle magnet to her mouth. So funny!
Nana and Papa got Peyt a musicle pony. She immediately started dancing to the music. It has a basket on the front for her baby doll. I think it is by far her favorite toy!
She started out just taking the smallest pieces of the cake until I smashed her hand in it. Then she ate out of that same hole the entire time.
She loved to swipe the lollipop through the frosting and lick it off. She was sad when it was time to be done.
Happy birthday baby girl!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Peyton! She is so cute! I really can not believe it's been a year either!
Happy Happy Bday Peyton Jade!! I am so sorry we missed her party. Your cupcakes are darling Court!!
Happy Birthday Peytypoo! I can't wait to see you in a couple o' weeks. (I'm praying you won't cry when I'm around.)
Court, those decorations were very rad. You put my party throwing to shame! ;)
Post a Comment