Monday, October 4, 2010
Girl's Night
My mom, sister, and I took the kids to Gardner Village to see all the fun Halloween decorations while the guys were at the priesthood session. I LOVE Gardner Village, but especially at Halloween time! Peyt was afraid of all the cute witches, and I think I wore her out trying to get the perfect pictures, but don't worry, she did stop to dance to the music that was playing. Amidst all the crying, I did manage to get some pretty good pics. I bought part of her Halloween costume there and can't wait to show you the finished product. She will be to die for! We finished the night out making pumpkin sugar cookies. Halloween is a gazillion times funner when you have little ones around!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You got great pictures! You can definitely see the ones where she's squeeling away and making noise! Super cute. =)
love the pictures! Cannot wait to see how you decorate her for Halloween.
We definitely missed having you down in St George with us, but it looks like you had a blast anyway! So stinkin' cute pictures!! I'd be nervous to print them at Walmart because they are "too professional looking." You're a great picture taker Court!
Court, I sent detailed blog picture instructions to your yahoo email. Hope this helps :)
She is sooooo cute! Can I keep her? Hope to see you soon ;0)
Post a Comment