Joe's work did some aerial imagery for Black Island Farms and in return got free tickets to the farm. They had so much for kids to see and do. Joe and I had so much fun taking Peyt! I'm so bummed though, I forgot to charge the camera so the battery died just in time for the best part...the pumpkin patch :( We all got great pumpkins that we are saving to carve at grandma's house on Halloween!


Peyt loved the little animal train that we rode in through the corn husks being pulled by a tractor. Even I caught myself laughing a time or two.




Peyt wasn't so sure she loved the giant hay bell slides

The teeter totter was a big hit for both her and I. I LOVE these things!

I've decided that everything in life is 10 times more exciting when you have a little one to share it with!
2 comments:
So cute!!
What a fun thing to do! I'm so glad you got the tickets. You might have to make that an annual tradition.
Post a Comment