Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family Pics

Remember how a year ago I posted that I won a FREE photoshoot through her? Well things finally came together and now the pics are done! I couldn't be happier. She did such an amazing job! Thank you so much Chrissy!!!! Here are a few of my favorites. Now comes the hard part....deciding which to blow up.

























Ok, so I know that was more than a few, but seriously there were so many good ones to choose from! I love family pics!

6 comments:

Nikki and Bryan said...

Here I am reading your blog! LOL Bry's sleeping though, so I'll have to show him another time. I love it though! They are absolutely adorable! Good luck choosing! They are super cute!

Britney said...

Oh court, they turned out so cute!! she got some cute ones of peyt after all! I love the one of her standing by herself :) so fun!

Kara said...

Cute!

WeFlipSticks said...

Oh my gosh Courtney I don't know how you will ever decide. These are some amazing photos!! I just love them. You guys are such a cute family!!

The Dimond's You Love said...

Look at that BEAUTIFUL family! Sheesh! Gorgeous pic's. You should definitely get you one printed of Joe and You alone, and the family ones too. Thanks for inviting me over for Peyt's one year last night, I hope you will post the pic's from it-those cupcakes were so CUTE!

Scottie and Angie said...

Wow you family pictures turned out so nice:) It was great to see you all especially Peyton!