Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Free Blue Lily Photo Session!

I am addicted and in love with Blue Lily Photography. Wendy and her husband do such amazing work! Not to mention they both are a crack up. (I've never met them but have followed along on their photo blog as well as seen pictures they did for my sister's family. They are to die for!) Anyway, they are so cool that they are giving away a FREE photo session or $50 to Urban Outfitters. They have all their travel dates listed in the post. I would take the photo session in a heartbeat! Click here to check out how you can enter to win and see some of their amazing work. They are so inspiring! Then again, maybe you shouldn't so that I will have a better chance of winning ;) Oh I hope I get picked!!!!!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Wow! Who is this amazing photographer?!! Thanks for sharing. I really want to enter to win but I don't know how that will work with a private blog. :( Maybe I will just root for you instead!