It's a...........
GIRL!!!!!
We were totally shocked! After much prodding of my belly to get the little one to spread her legs we got the shot. The technician pointed to her "girl parts" and said, "And this means you are having a baby girl!" I got all teary eyed and could not believe it. We are so excited! It's fun that I can refer to her as a she rather than an it. Such a great anniversary present! Now comes the fun part, decorating the nursery. My favorite!
9 comments:
Yay :) Congrats....how fun!!!!
Yay!!! Wow, I can't even tell you how excited I am! Play dates are going to be a must!! I'm so happy for you guys! That's so funny that you originally thought boy, Riley and I were like 90% sure ours was going to be a boy as well. Now look at us having little girls....YAY!
YA! That is so exciting! Congrats Court!!
That is so exciting! I love having a little girl. Any name ideas? PS Happy anniversary! I can hardly believe it's been five years. I remember it well and I had just gotten engaged. Look how time flies!
Congrats you both! You'll be great parents to your little one. Have any names picked out yet?
Yea! Congratulations!!! Okay- I have to admit I'm a little jealous. Can't wait to see how the nursery will be decorated!
Congrats! and Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a fun B-day too :)
Can't wait to see her this weekend :) Congrats on the anniversary and the baby...gives us hope. And it turns all the attention to you. No pressure for us
Congrats!!! That is so wonderful. Couldn't be happier for you both, you will be wonderful parents to that baby girl!'
Post a Comment