My friend that works at a nearby hospital told me I should come in and she would do an ultrasound for me. My actual doctor's ultrasound was not scheduled for 3 more weeks so I was totally stoked and jumped at the offer. Joe and I met her there Friday afternoon and got to see our little baby. Such an amazing thing. Being able to see the little thing move about totally wiped away all my worries. Sorry, the machine was out of paper so here's the best we could do with taking a picture with our camera of the screen. We were hoping maybe we would be able to find out the sex at this appointment, and my friend Sharon swears she saw what she needed to see for it to be a boy but wasn't able to freeze the screen at that moment. When we went to look again, the little thing crossed it's legs and that's where you get the pic above. So cute with it's little ankles crossed. Guess it didn't want to give it away just yet. So the anticipation continues. We will have to wait til next Friday (the 5th) to find out for sure, but I'm pretty much dead set on it being a boy. I've kinda felt that all along. So we will see. Thank you so much Sharon! Just what I needed. I labeled the pic for those of you who are ultrasound challenged such as myself. I have the hardest time making out what the picture is. I kinda felt like Rachael on Friends when she can't even see her own baby. So funny! I love that show! But I'll tell you what, those are the cutest legs, feet, and butt I've ever seen! Ok maybe I can't exactly figure out what is the butt in this shot, but I know it's there :)
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Baby's first photo
My friend that works at a nearby hospital told me I should come in and she would do an ultrasound for me. My actual doctor's ultrasound was not scheduled for 3 more weeks so I was totally stoked and jumped at the offer. Joe and I met her there Friday afternoon and got to see our little baby. Such an amazing thing. Being able to see the little thing move about totally wiped away all my worries. Sorry, the machine was out of paper so here's the best we could do with taking a picture with our camera of the screen. We were hoping maybe we would be able to find out the sex at this appointment, and my friend Sharon swears she saw what she needed to see for it to be a boy but wasn't able to freeze the screen at that moment. When we went to look again, the little thing crossed it's legs and that's where you get the pic above. So cute with it's little ankles crossed. Guess it didn't want to give it away just yet. So the anticipation continues. We will have to wait til next Friday (the 5th) to find out for sure, but I'm pretty much dead set on it being a boy. I've kinda felt that all along. So we will see. Thank you so much Sharon! Just what I needed. I labeled the pic for those of you who are ultrasound challenged such as myself. I have the hardest time making out what the picture is. I kinda felt like Rachael on Friends when she can't even see her own baby. So funny! I love that show! But I'll tell you what, those are the cutest legs, feet, and butt I've ever seen! Ok maybe I can't exactly figure out what is the butt in this shot, but I know it's there :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That was so fun, I am glad that we got to give it a try. Good luck in 3 more weeks!!!
So exciting! I'm so bummed I'll be out of the country the day you find out. Maybe I'll have to sneak you a call so you can let me know. I'm dying to know for sure if it's a boy! Congrats!
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Hahahah! I love it!!!! I can't wait to see the other ones, I bet your baby will have grown even more in just another week!
There is nothing like seeing your baby on that screen the first time! I'm so excited for you and we'll be waiting to see what you find out next week! (You know how much we love boys though... lol!)
That is so exciting that your friend was able to do that for you!!! I bet you can't wait to find out what you are having, make sure you pass the info on when you do find out>
We are so happy for you
on my goodness.. its going by so fast! You must be so excited! sorry its taken me this long to get back to you but I used my old camers on the pics with roberta and alida but I just got a realllly sweet new one! Jon has been researching them and we narrowed it down to to this one! so if you are looking you can ask jon and questions!
That's awesome. By the way I'm looking at the pic, it could possibly be a boy but who knows. You'll have to let us know. How exciting!
Oh I love ultrasounds!!! There is nothing better then seeing your lil one wiggle around!! Yay!
Send me a text pronto when you know!! Can't wait!! And happy Anni!!
Post a Comment