I'm sitting here at my desk at work not feeling like doing anything, off in LaLa land and enjoying feeling the movements of our little one. I must say it is the strangest, but funnest feeling. It's happening more often to the point where I can determine that it's her and not just some crazy gas :) I know you love to hear that. Sometimes if she really gets going it almost tickles. Her little movements and nudges have gotten a little stronger to where last night Joe got to feel her move for the first time. It was so neat that we could finally experience it together. Joe said it felt like I ate something really weird.
It made me smile.
I can't wait for the days that lie ahead!
7 comments:
I'm super excited for you :)
I love feeling babies move, you miss it when you deliver ...
:)
How fun! Just wait until they move and push against you so much that you can almost make out whether it's a hand or foot or butt! You'll be sitting there and you'll just have this random lump poke through your belly. So fun...I miss you! You gotta post more belly shots.
Isn't it so much fun!! Your blog is soooo cute and the postings of your baby pics are exciting! Love that we are both having baby girls and so close in age!!
What you have described is my most favorite part of pregnancy. I was actually really sad when my abdomen was so lifeless (not to mention stretched!) after Makenna was delivered. I love feeling it again!
That's the best! I miss that feeling for sure. Especially the hiccups! Enjoy it!
Now I'm just fat with no baby kicks for a reward! Dang.
Yeah! That really is the best part of pregnancy. I loved feeling my babies move inside me. I would lay in bed at night (they always seemed more active when I was ready to settle down ;0) ) and just enjoy that feeling. So exciting! We need to do games sometime soon...
Congrats!!! Babies are the best ever! You will make a great Mommy!
Post a Comment