According to babycenter.com: Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.
So exciting. Now I just wish I could feel the little thing wiggle about in there. I guess I'm jumping the gun. It will probably be a couple more weeks until then.
12 comments:
I love your little bump!!
You are super cute! You really don't look prego yet :)
You'll be a HOT prego mama...I can't wait!
ps, Happy Birthday Rockstar :)
Way cute Court, I love it!! I'm excited for you to find out what you're having!
Her lifeline to the placenta? Her? Think so huh? J/K I know you did the copy and paste thing. Jack is hoping you'll have a boy. He would like a little friend. Anyway, You are so pregnant! Ok not really. That's a cute little bump. Kayley says soon enough you'll feel those little flutters. She felt them at 18 weeks. So Fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (cause we won't be seeing you this weekend at our dad's)
your belly is so cute!
oh ya i forgot to ask in the email i sent you-who will i ever find that uses that same amazing bleach as you and dyes my hair so good? i feel like i'll never find someone who'll measure up to you-i know it stresses you out, but you are truly good at it.
You look so cute! I actually could normally feel my babies move right around 18 weeks so I bet you'll feel it soon! When's your ultrasound? We are so excited for you guys!!!
Hurray for baby bump pictures! Thanks for posting one. I've been dying to see it! I'm so excited for you. Your ticker on the side of your blog is way cute too! xoxo
Yay! You have a little baby bump!
Courtney you are the cutest Pregnant lady ever! I Love the bump! You better let me know what you are having. I am so excited for you and Joe!!
Cutest little baby bump ever!! Can't wait to find out what your having!
Such a cute little bump!
Eeeee! Look how cute your belly is!!
Post a Comment