So about my previous post on the maternity band, I was telling my friend about where to go to buy them and today we clicked on the website and tada.....I am quoted right on their site! Who would have known my little blog post would make it so far. I'm famous! Just thought it was funny and pretty exciting to see so I thought I would share with you all. click
here to see!
6 comments:
Ha! That's awesome, Court! I was sure they'd be very appreciative of all the traffic you probably gave their site ;)
Hey guys, I just wanted to say congrats again for being pregnant, that is awesome and Angie and I are really excited. Every little Belliston kid has been awesome so far, but I bet you will have the best one of them all. I am glad you keep your blog up to date, we sure miss everyone out there, and I use the blog to fill the void. Say hi to the family for me.
Also, I think you should get at least a dime for every pregnancy thing they sell.
hahhahhah... thats so funny! news spreads FAST!
Hi Courtney! How are you? Remember me from High School? Congrats on your cute little fam and the new addition! That's very exciting. I'm not even sure how I came across your blog, but I'm glad I did! I love catching up with people!
Hi Courtney! How are you? Remember me from High School? Congrats on your cute little fam and the new addition! That's very exciting. I'm not even sure how I came across your blog, but I'm glad I did! I love catching up with people!
That's awesome Court! Hahahaha Just be glad they didn't try to get you in trouble for stealing their photo's off their website, even though you were spreading the word about them, some companies are crazy and like to get mad about those things. Anyway, see you tomorrow! =)
Post a Comment