My birthday was so much fun this year! I took the day off work since it has been forever since I have had a birthday off and spent the bulk of the day with my mom. We had so much fun shopping at nothing but home decor stores (something that we don't get to do very often with our husbands around) and had lunch at Mimi's. It was so delicious. Thanks mom! Then that night Joe and I had dinner at Cheesecake factory and spent the evening shopping and then opening presents at home. Such a fun day.
The following day at work I went in to find my desk like this!
(Nevermind the umbrella. I decorated the floor for spring and hung umbrellas from the ceiling.)
I do really work with some great people. They did such a great job decking it out. Happy Birthday to me!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Girly O
Ps, your plant is growing big :)
1 year older and wiser too! Happy belated birthday!
hAPPY bIRTHDAY!
I'll pretend like I knew it was your birthday...YAY FOR YOU! :)
That is the best when you work with people that always make sure you know that they have kept you in mind on your birthday-definitely makes for a happy day. =) love ya
Happy birthday. I am glad they went all out for you at work. I love when people do that, I always feel so special!
Happy Belated Birthday! They did a great job on your desk.
Post a Comment