Aren't bad things supposed to come in three's and then disappear for awhile? First my car, then $1000 was stolen from my bank account (luckily I was able to get back), and then got news that Joe wasn't going to be able to go to the Celine Dion concert due to a training with work. We thought that had to be the end of bad news. (Luckily things worked out to where Joe was able to go to the concert and we had a blast. She really is an amazing performer!) Anyway, once again, I walked outside to go to work this morning and yep you guessed it. My car was gone again! I mean come on does this really happen? The same car in less than 2 months? Joe had just ordered the remote on Saturday to get my alarm working again. We've just had to laugh about it because it seems more of a joke this time around. So once again I am carless and stuck with a rental. Oh the joys of living in a complex. I am so ready to move. If only the market weren't so crummy. We are thinking we might not be as lucky this time and get her back in one piece. Last time around she was still in good shape just missing all the goods. Now that there weren't any goods left, what else would there be to take, but parts. Poor Acura!
*Note to self: Never buy an Acura or Honda again! (they are on the top of the list for easiest cars to steal)
11 comments:
SERIOUSLY? That is crazy, and stinks. What are the odds.
you poor thing :(
YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! sorry, couldn't help but say it again. Hope everything works out for the best.
What a bummer! I'm sorry!
No way. That is so crazy. If I were there I'd let you borrow our low-riding van ;).
You really DO have to laugh... I'm sorry that really sucks. Hopefully you'll find a sweet new car for a steal of a deal and this will all be just a bad dream!
That's terrible...and a little funny. I'm glad you guys can laugh about it because SERIOUSLY, what are the odds?!
Holy Crap! You do have bad luck! that is so crazy. Good luck :)
Oh, my word! Talk about a crazy 2 months!! I can't beleive that about your car!!
Ya, I wish I could pass my good luck on to you-but I don't want your bad luck :) I hope you get an awesome new car and if I meet the guy that stole it, I'll smack him for ya.
I can't believe it was stolen again! Same person???
Post a Comment