Joe and I got a letter on Friday that the Acura had been impounded on Wednesday. We had to go to the DMV to get a release and then pay the $260 to get it out. I was so ticked! The car itself was still in pretty good condition. Looks like the thieves tried to steal the stereo once again and couldn't get it out. HAHA suckers! So other than replacing a few brackets to get the stereo back in the dash, and replace the battery she was as good as new. That night I got online on KSL.com and found a club for $10. I was sick to think something could happen to the car again that night, so we went and picked it up. And here she is all protected. Aw! We are still in the process of getting the loud and annoying alarm system working again. Once that is in place I don't think she will be going anywhere. If any of you ever have anything like this happen to your car, you know who to call. I think by this point we are experts at the whole process. Hopefully we won't be seeing the people at Affordable Rent a Car or Mark Miller Collision anytime soon!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Meant to Be
Joe and I got a letter on Friday that the Acura had been impounded on Wednesday. We had to go to the DMV to get a release and then pay the $260 to get it out. I was so ticked! The car itself was still in pretty good condition. Looks like the thieves tried to steal the stereo once again and couldn't get it out. HAHA suckers! So other than replacing a few brackets to get the stereo back in the dash, and replace the battery she was as good as new. That night I got online on KSL.com and found a club for $10. I was sick to think something could happen to the car again that night, so we went and picked it up. And here she is all protected. Aw! We are still in the process of getting the loud and annoying alarm system working again. Once that is in place I don't think she will be going anywhere. If any of you ever have anything like this happen to your car, you know who to call. I think by this point we are experts at the whole process. Hopefully we won't be seeing the people at Affordable Rent a Car or Mark Miller Collision anytime soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha! I don't mean to laugh, but honestly! This never happens! Not to anybody I know anyway. Glad it turned up and that your baby's all protected. Talk about a pain!
HAHAHA! Looks like no one will be messing with you anymore.
lol! Your picture with the club bar says a thousand words!! It sounds like a great $10 investment!
I am so sorry that happened again. I had a club on my honda after it was stolen and it worked pretty well.
Thank you for the Scentsy bars I ordered. I have the grape burning right now and I love it. :)
Do those things really work?! Sheesh... we need to get you a lucky rabbit's foot or something to ward off all this dumb luck! :)
Post a Comment