Monday, October 6, 2008

Weird?

This old guy at my work keeps trying to buy and give my friend Kristi stuff. The other day he asked if she liked flannel shirts and brought her in 3 men's flannel shirts. Does he really expect her to wear these? He said women look hot in men's shirts. He told her they have been dry cleaned so they are clean. Talk about creepy! Is he just being nice, or does he want something in return? Whatever it is, it gives me the creeps, but also makes me laugh. Now it's the joke around the office. What's he going to offer her next? Men's penny loafers? Women look good in men's shoes right? I told her maybe he is trying to slowly move in by giving her all his stuff. Too funny!

5 comments:

Salty Gal said...

who is it? I wanna know..tell me who the 2 people are :)

Ang Ballard said...

Ha! I think that is weird but I never cease to be amazed by how many weird people live on this planet. When did you start selling Scentsy? I'll have to call you soon!

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

COURT!!!! Oh my goodness, somehow I stumbled across your blog! I love when that I happens and I find some long lost friend. So here you are! How are you? I had to comment on this post in particular because it made me laugh. do you ever watch The Office? It sounds like it could be a scene from that show. lol. Just wanted to say h! I do have a blog, and I actually just updated it a bit after a good year of not writing anything. Hahaha, I am quite the procrastinator after all. Hope all is going well for you!
love, Heidi

Heidi said...

oh, my blog address is http://griffindays.blogspot.com/