Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back in Time



Look what I dug up! Ever wondered what Joe and I would have looked like in high school back in the early 80's? Thanks to yearbookyourself.com this was all made possible! You should totally check it out. It's pretty hilarious! Do you think we would have made a cute couple?



5 comments:

Alanna said...

Ha. This is so weird. You can totally tell what you would look like. I'm so glad that is still not the style.

Merrells said...

That is hilarious and yes, I think you would have made a cute couple then, too!

Britney said...

Ha! Nice, Court.

Ang Ballard said...

Where do you find this stuff!!?? That is totally awesome. We are laughing hysterically! Sadly, Greg and I remember those years better than you!

Kristin Anderson said...

Hey Court! These pics are hillarious! I love your blog and all your great pics!