Friday, October 10, 2008

Scentsy Open house

I took the plunge and signed up to be a Scentsy consultant! I am a little nervous, but very excited because they offer amazing products and it's something that I love! I will be having 2 open houses, one on the 21st of the month and one on the 25th to launch my products and need email addresses. I'm having a hard time finding some of yours, so for those of you who would like an invite please leave your email in my comments and I will be sure to send you an email invite. If you haven't heard of Scentsy you are in for a real treat! They are cute wickless candles and smell sooooo good! Their fall/winter line of products are awesome! That's one of my favorite things about fall, the smells! If you know you won't be able to make it or want to take a look at the products prior to my open house feel free to click on the Scentsy icon. It will take you directly to my Scentsy website. Hope you enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Ang Ballard said...

Love your new background! My email is gregandang@aol.com- I think you have it but I want to come for sure!