Monday, February 4, 2008

Mr. Bean's Holiday

On Saturday night Joe and I decided to rent a movie. I had been wanting to see Mr. Bean for quite some time seeing as he always cracked me up when he had his own tv show. I probably wouldn't pay to see it, but since we got a free rental we decided too. It's one of those movies where things keep going wrong and it drives you nuts, but is pretty funny! Here's a clip from it! You may want to pause my music on the side so you can hear it, although he doesn't really talk much. It's kinda long and they didn't have the clip that I wanted, but this one is still pretty good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I love Mr. Bean. He cracks me up!

Salty Gal said...

you chose one of the backgrounds i loved :) good job! i love mr. bean too ...funny guy

Britney said...

speaking of needing a new post already...I will post the baby bedding soon. Mom and I are going to do the curtains today and then it will be finished~! i'll make sure and post then. Love ya!