Monday, January 28, 2008

Lettuce

So last night Joe and I were driving home from a family party with an extra head of iceberg lettuce left over from dinner. It was on the floor by my feet with the heater on and was getting a little warm. Joe told me to hang it out the window to cool it off. I thought it was a good idea and if nothing else would be funny. The lettuce was in a bag and so I rolled down the window, hung the bag of lettuce out and rolled the window back up leaving the sack caught in the window! We were driving about 50 mph with this big head of lettuce flopping outside the window. It reminded me of Nepolean when he drags his little figurine from a string behind the school bus. I got a little nervous that the bag would rip so I rolled down the window and safely retrieved the lettuce. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Sometimes you just gotta do those things that make you feel like a kid again!

2 comments:

Salty Gal said...

you crack me up :)

Chantel said...

I don't know what makes me laugh more: picturing the lettuce bag floppin' around outside your window or picturing you laughing yourself into tears! Hahaha