1.What is his name? Joe
2. How long have we been married? 4 years on June 4th!
3. How long did we date? About a year an a half before getting married, but we knew each other for about 3 years. He met me when I was way young!
5. Who eats more? Joe does, but then again when it comes to Cafe Rio, it might be a tie.
6. Who said I love you first? I did, even though I knew he loved me first. He didn't want to say it unless I was going to say it back.
7. Who is taller? Joe by far
8. Who sings better? Joe. I don't sing
9. Who's temper is worse? Neither of us really have tempers, but I would say Joe has less patience.
10. Who does the dishes? Usually I do while he is doing the laundry. If not, we are doing them together
11. Who pays the bills? Joe does.
12. Who cooks dinner? I do since I get home from work first. Even though I do it doesn't mean Joe doesn't know how to cook!
13. Who drives when we are together? Always him
14. Who is more stubborn? Joe
15. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think I am, and quick to say I'm sorry. I can't stand the awkward silence.
16. Who's parents/family do you see more often? Joe's. He has such a large extended family and something is always going on.
17. Who has more friends? I'd say we are about equal. We both have a few close friends.
18. Who has more siblings? If you are counting immediate siblings I do.
19. Who wears the pants in the family? We both are equal.
So I now tag....
Libby
Alanna
Chantel
1 comment:
I did mine..Thanks for the tag. This was a fun one. Some are kindof dumb. I liked doing this one. :)
Post a Comment