Friday night I went to game night and hung out with a bunch of girls that were in my old ward, while Joe went with the guys to a hockey game. We didn't end up playing any games, which happens most times, but it was a fun night of good food and conversation!
Saturday, Joe and I went to the auto expo. It was fun to see all the new 2008 models and the concept cars. The thing I hate about the expo is I always leave there a little depressed because I know we will never be able to have a car that nice (if only I were rich) but they are still fun to see! We went to Cafe Rio for dinner (which I am always craving) and then went over to the Whittle's house for another night of games. I have decided that foosball is my new favorite game! I am finally developing some skills and can be somewhat of a competition. It's very intense! We had another late night and then decided we'd better get to bed because of early church in the morning.
Sunday night we went to my parent's house for dinner. I feel like we hadn't seen them in quite awhile so it was fun to be able to hang out and chat. It was also fun to see Brit and her belly! Baby Daxton was moving quite a bit and it was so fun to feel and try and guess which part of his body was pushing against your hand. I can't wait til he arrives! We also got to talk to Chantel and Crew on the phone. Crew is such a crack up. It was so fun to hear about how excited he was to have pancakes for dinner. He has the cutest little voice. I just want to squish him! Jax was being a little shy so we didn't get to hear his voice, but I could still picture his big dimply grin!
This morning I woke up to a major snow storm. I got ready for the day, looked out the window and climbed back in bed. I hate driving in the nasty snow commute. So I decided to call in late for work and slept for a few more hours. Some days I am so lazy. This is definately one of them. I am so looking forward to the summer time! I've had enough of winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment