So I've decided our blog pretty much stinks as of late. I have been slacking in the picture taking department so I thought I would hurry and post a video of what we have been doing the days the sun is actually shining. Playing outside!
This video is just because I think it's funny. Especially that we actually caught it on camera. This was forever ago, but still definitely post worthy! Enjoy!
4 comments:
Wow, she's getting so big!! Looks like she is having fun with that scooter bike (where did you get that?) And as to the last video.. I've watched it a few times as I had to show Kelly. We both got a good laugh watching that (and it kind of made me feel a little sick) LOL.. love you guys!
Oh gross! Good times.
Haha I laughed so hard! That was disgusting! I am sad I missed you when you came by the house. You will have to come with Joe again when you show the apartment off.
Ha! that's one of those funniest home videos!
Post a Comment