Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Peyton was all smiles as she spotted her new red wagon and hunted for eggs that the Easter bunny left her. It was also her first day of nursery! I felt excited, nervous, and a little sad at the same time. What a treat it is to be able to sit and be inspired by the spirit of Relief Society again, but I feel somewhat sad that my baby is getting older and more independent. But good news, she did awesome! Let's hope this week wasn't a fluke now that she knows the drill. How could you not love this face! I wanna smooch her cheeks off.
















Hope you all had as great of an Easter as we did!

3 comments:

Karilyn said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Peyton is such a cutie! Happy Easter!

We Rock Well said...

Oh she's just too stinkin' cute!! I love the dress - mom & I sure do have great taste ;) Looks like a fun day!

Kara said...

It's so fun to see them grow up!