Friday, June 17, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like SUMMER!!!

It's about time we break out the sprinkler. Every morning (no joke) before I can even get out of my pj's, Peyt is begging to play in the "Wa Wa." The weather has finally been sooooo nice that she can splash outside rather than in the kitchen sink. Peyt got together with her cousin Dax and her new bestie "Aushie" (Austin) who lives across the street for some good old fashioned sprinkler play. She was a little timid at first, but was the last one to be done. She's a die hard!





Austin, Peyton, Daxton



My bathing beauty

Lucky me gets to see a lot more of these cheeks this summer!

3 comments:

Tamra said...

Oh I love those pictures! Just want to squeeze those yummy legs :)

Andrews Family said...

love the second to last picture..she's a natural!

Kara said...

I love sprinkler days! Keeps the kids very entertained :)