Peyton has been going stir crazy the past little while with the crazy weather we have been having. So we've had to get creative. Nana came up with the great idea of pudding art. Peyt wasn't sure what to think of it. She spent the bulk of the time eating the pudding, but she did do a little art of her own. She is not one to like to get her hands messy so after one swipe with her finger, she decided she would stick to creating with the spoon. It was fun to do something a little different for a change.




Anyone have any other good ideas of things to do with toddlers that are fun and cheap that you can do indoors?
3 comments:
Oh My goodness Courtney! Peyton is getting toooo big! I miss you guys! You can go to disney.com to get free coloring print outs and find activities to do with toddlers!
What a fun idea! She is so cute. I just want to pinch her little cheeks!
I think I may have to borrow this idea. I know how the stir thing goes. I hate our random rotten weather!! I have found a swing set to be one of the best investments we've ever made, for kid entertainment. :)
Post a Comment