I had this votive candle holder in my bathroom that I just wasn't crazy about and that just sat and collected dust. So I decided it was time for a new home and makeover.
BEFORE
Here are the supplies used. Super CHEAP!
AFTER
The lighting is pretty bad in these pics so you can't see the true color very well, but you get the idea. It found it's way in my bedroom. Much better home! I plan to put it on a gray wall in our next place so the wreath will really stand out, and change out the ribbon to a more vibrant color. Maybe an orange.
I've been wanting to add more color to my room so I have been incorporating gray and different shades of yellow. What better way than to add more pillows! I love beds that are covered in pillows. So I started by making these!
I absolutely LOVE the way they turned out! My plan is to change the sheets to grey and get some sort of grey or yellow throw.
I also had this jewelry box that didn't match the decor of my room anymore, so I decided to spray paint it white and add some yellow nobs.
BEFORE
AFTER
9 comments:
Court I LOVE your stuff! The jewelry box is so so cute! I wish we were neighbors so we could just have craft days together! Now I feel inspired to do something cute at my house... hmmm...
I love it! I love home decor make overs. I have to say your pillows are so cute. How do you make the roses? You should do a blog post on that next.=)
I want you to know I am still cutting Don's hair every month or so. I keep trying to remember all your techniques but I know I am forgetting about half. It doesn't matter though because his hair still looks better than it has in years and it's free. Thanks for all the tips!
I don't know if I ever gave you our blog...donandrobindavis.blogspot.com. Come visit us!
Will you come redecorate my house next please?! I love all of your pics from you crafts and your house.
Wow Court you are so talented!! I wish that i could have a little of your talent!! Peyton is so so cute by the way, we need to get together soon and catch up!!
Those are awesome Courtney, great job! I really love the color of your pillows, they all look gorgeous together. I've been feeling really crafty lately and have been working on some projects of my own as well.
Wow... just Wow! You are seriously so talented! I think your home has always been decorated so cute, you inspire me to do the same... though I can't hold a candle to you! So cute Court!
What?! I am so jealous! Everything looks fabulous! I wish I had the talent to do stuff like that. Instead, it paralyses me with fear. Hence, a home with no decorations hung whatsoever. Lame, I know. I love what you did!
Love it! I wish I was that crafty!
C.U.T.E!!! You are officially in charge of the Thanksgiving Week craft(s). I wanna craft till my brains explode or I burn my fingers off with the glue gun. :)
Post a Comment