We took Peyt to the playground because I recently discovered she likes slides and can go down all by herself. Her face was priceless! I make the same face on a roller coaster going down a steep hill. It pretty much takes her breath away, but in the end she's always all smiles. Cracks me up!
COURTNEY! I can't take it, she's so cute! I just fainted from her squishiness... and that face is almost better than Milo's face when he sees me crying! I can't wait to see you guys next week!!!
Hey I looked you up last night as well...after of course bragging about all my ribbons I won. :) Cute pictures! Rusty and I enjoyed looking at the funny face Payton makes as she goes down the slide. I love the picture of her sitting on that big chair.
9 comments:
COURTNEY! I can't take it, she's so cute! I just fainted from her squishiness... and that face is almost better than Milo's face when he sees me crying! I can't wait to see you guys next week!!!
Oh Court, that is hilarious!! She is so darling, I love her face!
That is hilarious. I love your title too, it reminds me of that Seinfeld episode.
She is dang cute Courtney!
That is so funny! So cute!!
I can't believe she can go down a slide, and by herself! Talk about big kid. Her face is adorable!
That face just made my night. HEEEEEEEEEEEElarious!
Ha ha, That's funny!
Hey I looked you up last night as well...after of course bragging about all my ribbons I won. :) Cute pictures! Rusty and I enjoyed looking at the funny face Payton makes as she goes down the slide. I love the picture of her sitting on that big chair.
She's so cute! When are we going to play? We've got some great slides out here in daybreak ;0).
Post a Comment