Wednesday, May 26, 2010

7 Months




Dear Peyton,
You are officially 7 months old today and make me laugh more and more each day as your little personality continues to develop. You now have mastered rolling and are spending a lot more time on your belly which I thought would never happen. You are able to push yourself up on your arms so I think you don't mind it so much. You will roll from one corner of the room all the way to another in one continuous roll. I keep trying to help you get the idea of crawling but you just aren't interested yet.

I know every time I come in your room and peek in your crib I will find you in a much different spot than I left you. It's funny how turned around you can get. Most of the time you are smashed up in the corner of the bumper pads. Now that you can easily get on your belly, you are constantly rolling over and pushing up on your arms in your bed. I come in and see your little Mohawk bobbing around and just smile because I know you have a big grin on your face. You are so proud of yourself!

I took you swimming for the first time last week and you absolutely loved it! The pool was extra warm which made it that much more fun. You splashed and played until your little fingers and toes were shriveled like raisins. You also kept trying to fit the giant beach ball in your mouth. It was funny to see your face smashed to the ball with your mouth wide open.






I'm still trying to teach you how to hold your own bottle. You will occasionally do it after I place your hands in the right spot, but there's nothing like kicking back and relaxing while someone else feeds you, right?

You still don't have any teeth and am told you are a spitting image of your dad. If that's the case, your dad must be one cute guy! ;)

Peek-A-Boo is your all time favorite game. Almost anyone who plays that game with you is sure to get a good hard bellyaching laugh from you. One of these days I will get that on the camcorder. It's priceless!


Love you lots!
Love,
Mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute header picture and I love the picture of Peyton looking out the diaper picture. How adorable. I can't believe she is 7 months~

Cassie said...

I love the picture in the Pampers box she looks so tiny. Cambrea still doesn't crawl either, I think she thinks it's pointless when she can just roll to whatever she needs. If you find out a trick to get them crawling, please share.

Karilyn Carreon said...

Thats so adorable that you are writing to her!1 She is going to love love love it when she can look back and read those!

The Dimond's You Love said...

ohhh how i wish i could see peyton more....and i guess when i have one kid in five years you guys will be on number 3? =)

Kara said...

Such a cutie! I just want to squish her cheeks :)