We stopped at a gas station in Beaver so I had to get a picture of Peyton on the giant rocking chair. She looks so tiny!
This is her on the famous bull at Grandma Norma's.
finally the beach!
Peyt spent a lot of time napping under the umbrella wrapped in towels
Chantel was able to bring her boys and come spend the day at the beach with us. It was a little cold but still so much fun to see them. Thanks again Chantel!!!
Crew loves collecting ladybugs
Milo had sand everywhere. That didn't stop him from devouring his apple.
me learning how to skim board. It's not as easy as it looks, but still loads of fun.
peyt loved the sand after she got used to it.
Beautiful sunsets
Off to Sea World! Thanks Emily and Dave for buying our tickets and letting us spend the day with you!
Touching the Bat Rays
I heart the flamingos. So pretty!
The boys went on Atlantis and loved it! Alex was ready to go again!
family pic before heading back to the condo. Such a fun day!
Joe is a big fan of the show "Diners Drive-in's and Dives" and found this place in San Diego that was featured on their show. They are famous for their bacon patties on their burgers. Seriously it's a patty of bacon that is delicious! So crunchy and you get bacon in every bite. YUM!
Joe was in heaven
We went shopping in Sea Port village. This is at the crazy hat shop. I love that store.
We shared the condo with these guys and had a blast!
Playing on the beach for our last night
Last stop in St George on the long drive home.
Phew! Told you it was gonna be long. Can't wait to do it again!
9 comments:
HOOOORAY!!!!!!!! I loved all the photos-wish we could have gone too. Those pictures of Peyton's name in the sand and her cute little body-priceless! That's awesome you got to see Chantel and the boys too! =)
Looks like so much fun!! I'm jealous! :)
What a fun trip!! Way to go on getting it all posted so soon. LOVE your header picture!
How did Peyton do on the drive? Your pictures are super cute! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you about the hat, things have been crazy! Do you still mind maybe making me one...?
so adorable:) What a fun trip!
Hey- It's aunt Tracy- I think my user name will pop us as Mom. Anyway, the pictures are fabulous; you must have a great camera and their is no question that the subject matter is adorable!!!
It was so fun seeing you on the beach- I snapped a picture of Corbin with that same hat on his head...imagine that, second cousins sharing the same hat at seaport village!
How fun! You guys are brave to go on a vacation with a little one! I love that pic at the top of your blog. What a sweet little girl you have
Looks like so much fun and I love the new heading picture!!!
Post a Comment