My most recent sewing project was this little hat for Peyton. The flower is interchangeable so she can wear it with a lot of different things. I am shocked that it turned out so well first time around. Doesn't she just make you smile?! Those chubby cheeks and slobbery chin :)
My next task is to make a modified one for myself! I'll let you know how that turns out.
Ummm hello!!! I love that style of hat and would totally buy one from you if you make one for yourself and like it. I only have two but I covet them!!! I want to buy one every time I see one. It turned out so super cute!!!!!
I'm glad you have been blog stocking my blog because I have been yours. I have it in my google reader so it shows me when you have a new post. You are very talented and have made some really cute stuff. Make sure you post the twiner hats when you get yours done I would love to see how it turns out.
I hate sewing, so I'd rather pay you to make one for me, if you are interested... So Cute! I think a boy one minus the flower and stuff would be really great too, since I'm having a boy this Sept! Peyton is a little doll, I seriously can't believe how big she is!
14 comments:
Super cute...I love that you sew...and I miss you
How did you make the round center thing?
That is so!!!! cute. Where did you get that pattern or did you make it up yourself? If so you are way talented!!!!
Oh my Gosh!! I'm so in love with this. How did you do it? I really love it. Will you make me one, I will pay you!!Seriously!!
Stop it! Stop it! Oh the cuteness! You're killing me!
Court you are amazing!! I love that darling hat. You could totally sell those. And I think the model you have for it is the cutest ever!!!
That is seriously the cutest thing (the hat and the baby)!! I want one of those hat, let me know how yours turns out!
Ummm hello!!! I love that style of hat and would totally buy one from you if you make one for yourself and like it. I only have two but I covet them!!! I want to buy one every time I see one. It turned out so super cute!!!!!
I'm glad you have been blog stocking my blog because I have been yours. I have it in my google reader so it shows me when you have a new post. You are very talented and have made some really cute stuff. Make sure you post the twiner hats when you get yours done I would love to see how it turns out.
Wow.. that turned out sooo great! We saw a pattern for a hat like that at that shop in Garden Village you told us about!
I love that!!! Where did you get the pattern? I think Eliza would look so cute in one of those!
Cuteness! You are so talented! :)
Ally just decovered that she likes hats. Would you make her one. It is so cute. Or at least show me how to make one.
I hate sewing, so I'd rather pay you to make one for me, if you are interested... So Cute! I think a boy one minus the flower and stuff would be really great too, since I'm having a boy this Sept! Peyton is a little doll, I seriously can't believe how big she is!
Post a Comment