I know, I'm pretty late at posting these pics but thought they were cute so I would anyway. Since Peyt is too little to really enjoy Easter, this year the Easter bunny waited until the day after Easter to purchase her basket and treats when they were discounted 50% off. That Easter bunny sure is smart. All I wanted it for were the cute pics anyway. Here's Peyt in her new Easter dress!
so super cute!!! did you make that dress too? it is freaking adorable!!! ugh! make me one, don't worry you have five years at least. ;) oh and i guess if i have a boy that'll be a problem...
4 comments:
she is so cute! I love her oogling over her chocolate bunny.
so super cute!!! did you make that dress too? it is freaking adorable!!! ugh! make me one, don't worry you have five years at least. ;) oh and i guess if i have a boy that'll be a problem...
So darn cute! She is so lucky to have such a crafty Momma!
Did you make that dress?? I love it!! I am still in love with the hat too. I need to get over to Pine Needles!
Post a Comment