I am in love with the warm weather we have been having the last few days. Warm weather means getting out of the house and having play date at the park. Brit, Brooke and I packed up our kids and headed to the park for a picnic....Sigh* Just a little longer and we will be able to have play date in the pool! Yipee! The perks of being a stay at home mom. It's the absolute best!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is that the condo park? It looks like the slide :)
I love the hat you made Peyton. It is so cute. Did you make her Easter dress too? It is adorable~
Oh my gosh Courtney I cannot believe how cute Peyton is! And so grown up it feels like forever since i saw you! We really need to get together and soon before i have this boy! My parents are remodeling their kitchen and enclosing their porch to make it a dining room/living room! Its one big mess but needed! Let me know when we can get together!!
peyton looks so cute in her hat! i love it. i am so with you on sunshine and blue skies every day. the sun makes me happier than even i know sometimes! =)
Yay! I love the warmer weather too! You will have to come play out here soon- we have lots of fun parks and pools! She is so cute and I LOVE the hat! You're amazing!
5 comments:
Is that the condo park? It looks like the slide :)
I love the hat you made Peyton. It is so cute. Did you make her Easter dress too? It is adorable~
what a fun day that was. I love your pictures!! I covet your camera ;)
Oh my gosh Courtney I cannot believe how cute Peyton is! And so grown up it feels like forever since i saw you! We really need to get together and soon before i have this boy! My parents are remodeling their kitchen and enclosing their porch to make it a dining room/living room! Its one big mess but needed! Let me know when we can get together!!
peyton looks so cute in her hat! i love it. i am so with you on sunshine and blue skies every day. the sun makes me happier than even i know sometimes! =)
Yay! I love the warmer weather too! You will have to come play out here soon- we have lots of fun parks and pools! She is so cute and I LOVE the hat! You're amazing!
Post a Comment