Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Girls Getaway

Brit, Brooke, and I were able to get away for the night at Brooke's family condo in Park City. It was so much fun and some much needed girl time. Thanks a ton Brooke! We went to dinner, spent the night sewing various projects, snacking a LOT, lots of girl talk, laughing, and of course shopping.


Of course we had to bring the babes!


Peyton and Carter are only 5 days apart. They were so fun to watch. They would roll into each other and were always grabbing one another. At one point Carter had Peyton's foot in his mouth. So cute!


Sewing night!


lots of laughing!


Brooke bought the cutest fabric. Oh how I love super cute fabrics!




We partied until my sewing machine jammed. It was almost 3am. I guess it's a good thing it did so we were forced to go to bed.


Strappin' in the babes for an all day shopping event. Carter looks so funny just hanging there.

I HEART girls night! Can't wait for another one!

3 comments:

The Dimond's You Love said...

that looked so super fun!!!! did you sew any new projects or clothes of Peyton to wear?

Cassie said...

Love the baby sling? Did you make it? I agree once we stop having random weather, play dates are a must!

Kara said...

Cute babies! fun girls night!