Tuesday, February 9, 2010

3 months

I guess I better hurry and post about 3 months since you are rapidly approaching 4! It amazes me how fast you have grown in the past 3 months. You don't have that little newborn look anymore and your little cheeks are starting to fill out along with your little round belly. I find myself sucking on your cheeks a little too often :) You are still a very happy and smily girl. You smile everytime we whisper, and are now very ticklish on your inner thighs, neck, armpits, and back. Heck, you are pretty much ticklish everywhere. You have become such a drool and spit up queen lately. Your fists and now fingers are always finding their way to your mouth and you frequently look as if you are chewing something and when it's not spit up its always your own tongue. It makes me smile. You have rolled from your tummy to your back a couple times and are getting close going the other way. I'm sure by next month you will have it down. You hate the hat we make you where whenever we take you anywhere outside. It always manages to find it's way over your eyes. I can't help but laugh. You have started to be more vocal which dad and I love! It cracks us up to hear you squealing and making your little happy noises. I can't wait for more of that. You easily get frightened and with that comes your saddest cry which I adore. I love when I get to snuggle you close after you get scared from a crowd of people cheering. I love that I can calm you and make you feel safe. You have brought so much joy into our home these past 3 months. I find myself getting teary after singing the "Temple" song to you while rocking you to sleep. I can't believe you are mine. We are so lucky!


























11 comments:

Britney said...

Oh she's so cute! And good job on that adorable dress you made her. So cute! That's cute that you sing the "temple" song to her and get teary-eyed doing so...I used to sing the same song to Dax when he was really little and get all choked up too. Good thing I was by myself ;) Just makes you so grateful to get to raise these little angels :) Aunt B loves you, Peyt!

Jordan Page said...

My gosh she is so adorable!! We need to go walking soon. I go walking every day, rain or shine (the joys of having a restless dog) so let me know if you're ever down!!

Salty Gal said...

She is super cute...I just adore her. The last picture makes me laugh, at first I looked and thought it was a picture of a car seat - i thought, ok that's a nice car seat and then I saw her...haha

Nikki and Bryan said...

Awww she is so cute! And so big already!! Absolutely adorable!

Merrells said...

oh, she is such a doll! you make really adorable babies and she always looks so cute!

The Dimond's You Love said...

If I haven't said it before, I'll say it again---I truly hope you are making her a journal/book of all these things about her and how she makes you feel so she can read it and know how happy she has made your lives when she is older. I wish I got to see her more. I took PLENTY of cauliflower to feed the world on Superbowl Sunday and no cauliflower lovers were there to eat it all gone! =( I missed you guys.

lacieinthesky said...

She is so cute Court! Darling pictures, and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying being a mommy so much :) I agree w/ Boler about the last picture, I totally thought it was just a carseat too until I saw the tiny bit of her face poking out of her hat...so cute!

We Rock Well said...

How stinkin' cute is my niece?! I love her to pieces!! Keep up with the awesome blogging, I can't get enough of your cute family!

Karilyn Carreon said...

She is one high fashion baby! Your such a great, creative, cute, sweet, fun MOM! miss you!

Andrews Family said...

Hey! During the day will be fine that day...No WORK! yay. Roberta wants to come too if that is fine. Doing it at your place will totally be fine. She has a glue gun so she can bring hers, I'm so excited! My number is 801.657.0012 you can call or text me if you need. Does 10ish work for you? We can finalize on sunday if we need to.

Kara said...

She is so sweet Courtney! makes me want a girl. :)