Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Toy

I have been wanting a digital SLR camera forever and we finally got one! I have had so much fun testing it out. I'm just a beginner with it, but here are some of the fun pics I've taken recently of the munchkin. I LOVE it!

Nana and her favorite granddaughter

wide eyed baby girl

Aunt Brit has the touch

New camera means another photo shoot!


Peyton on her most favorite place...the changing table

Our happy girl


I could eat her up!

That's all for now.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

What a smiley baby you have. Ahhh, she is so cute. I want to meet her in person some time! I'm jealous of your new camera. that is all I will say :)

lacieinthesky said...

Yay for your new toy! She is so darling Court, I could eat her up too :)

Jordan Page said...

That's so awesome! What type did you end up getting?

Cassie said...

Cute Pics! You'll never regret spending the money on a nice camera. That dress you made is super cute, too!

The Dimond's You Love said...

The pictures you are taking look great! Now you will have to get a telephoto lens (I think that's the one...) and you can zoom super close and she will be even more the center of attention than ever before! =) She is so gorgeous and I hope you are working on another digital book (Novel?) full of pictures of her and those cute stories and details about her growing. Love you guys.

Karilyn Carreon said...

What a character! Shes adorable! I miss you guys so much! I bet your up to all sorts of fun crafts and nic nacks!

Andrews Family said...

Hey Courtney! Can you get together not this monday but next monday to make bows??? I wanted to ask you at church, but never had the chance.

Salty Gal said...

She is freaking adorable, you are the cutest Mom.

Hey, it's about time you update your blog...it's no longer Just the Two of us

Miss you