Thursday, January 7, 2010

Latest Project


I have been "sew" happy with my new sewing machine I got for Christmas! Here is my first attempt at a dress for Peyton. I should snap a pic of it on because it is so cute on her with her little long sleeve onesie and white tights. Sometime I'll get around to it. But you get the idea. Oh how I love sewing! I want to make dresses galore!

4 comments:

Kristin Anderson said...

Oh my goodness that is ridiculously cute!!! A new item for your etsy shop?

Jordan Page said...

Will you give me some lessons? Seriously? I got a little sewing machine for christmas and have never sewed in my life! I have no work this week so maybe I can snag a few tips from you during The Bachelor or something :)

Kara said...

So fun! you have such a cute little girl :)

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad that I haven't been over yet. We are so exhausted from having to take care of so many of the kids' medical issues. I am also sad that we weren't able to chat on sunday when I saw you. Please let me know when I can come over and see cute Peyton. :)