We had so much fun this year with all the Christmas festivities. I took tons of pictures so I'll let those do all the talking. So many parties, presents, and loads of fun!
I think Peyton was busy leaving something in her diaper in this pic ;)
Peyton and cousin Milo meet for the first time. He is sooo big!
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Peyton is such a beautiful little girl. I am glad that you had a nice Christmas with her. Kids make it so much more fun as they grow up. I love the blessing dress. I am sad that we missed her blessing. I would still love to visit when you are up for visitors. Please let me know :)
3 comments:
Peyton is such a beautiful little girl. I am glad that you had a nice Christmas with her. Kids make it so much more fun as they grow up. I love the blessing dress. I am sad that we missed her blessing. I would still love to visit when you are up for visitors. Please let me know :)
Merry Christmas ans Happy New Years Belliston Family! Payton already looks so big! Shes beautiful!
Fun Xmas pic's!! I'm a little bummed its over.
Post a Comment