Another month has come and gone. You seem so big, when really you are still tiny. This past week you graduated from the newborn diapers to size 1. Yippee! You have started to fit into your 0-3 month clothes, although the pants are always big. We went to your 2 month check up today and you weigh 10lbs 13 oz and are 23 inches long. You are in the 50th percentile in weight and 90th percentile in height. I'm so excited that you are so tall! I always wanted to be taller. You are so much more alert these days and super smiley. I love it! My favorite time of day is when you start stirring around 7am and dad leaves for work. I sneak you into my bed and we sleep snuggled chest to chest. This way we can sleep until late morning. And then when we wake up from our great nap, you greet me with a big cheesy grin.
You love to play "head, shoulder, knees, and toes," "Patty cake," and when dad sings "Hello, hello" (the primary song) to you.
You are starting to like story time and focus more on the pictures in books. So far your favorite is "Woolly's Walk." You always make noise and kick your feet.
I love holding your little naked body right before bathtime!
Look at that butt!
You have started to discover your fist and suck it whenever it makes it's way to your mouth. You lick anything that comes in front of those little lips whether it be the zipper to your jacket, your bow on your headband that you pulled down under your chin, your jammies, and your blankets. It's so cute to see that little tongue going.
I can't wait to see what next month will bring!
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH cuteness. I can't wait to have a little guy of my own to write about. She is adorable!
Can you believe it has been 2 months! Oh my! She is darling!
SO darling! I can't believe how big she looks!
She is so dang cute! I love your pictures and you look great too! I'm so impressed. I looked huge for several months after my baby. Heck, I still do!
Post a Comment