Monday, October 12, 2009

To come on YooWhoo.....

I recently decided that I actually enjoy sewing and have been working on my upcoming projects for our Etsy shop. These adorable baby shoes! These were my first attempts, but I must admit minus a few character flaws they are pretty darn cute. (No worries, the ones posted on the shop will be much better) I need a baby foot to try them out. Soon enough I guess. So check our shop often cause you never know what you might find on there next!











8 comments:

Britney said...

Love, love, LOVE them!! (said in a sing-songy voice).

Brooke said...

So CUTE!

Sharon and John said...

love it! you should think about doing boys shoes too!!! just a thought, of course not when you are so busy though...

Vernos said...

Those booties are sooo cute! When i have another one, I will definitely buy some! Btw, I cannot make your shower :( I am going to be in Vegas taking care of my mom, but I would love to send you something, perhaps just a gift card? I am so sad, because I really wanted to see your tiny preggers self, but have fun without me and good luck to the new mama!!

Heidi said...

Courtney, the shoes are adorable. Peyton is going to be one well-dressed little baby! I'm excited to see you next week!

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

I know I am a blog spy but I HAD to comment on these!! I love them! I hope that if you go private you will add me! I love reading your blog. My email is angelamrush@hotmail.com

The Walkers said...

Courtney,
These shoes are adorable! Did you make the pattern up yourself? And how much are they going to sell for?

LOL sorry, I failed to introduce myself but it's Chrissy with Captured photography. You are my lucky winner! You can find my number on my website {www.chrissymariedesign.com}. Call me and we can schedule your photo shoot!

Ang Ballard said...

So cute!!! I've checked out your etsy shop and now I just need a girl to buy for... Hmmm... Even my sister-in-laws and sister having babies are having boys. Can't wait to meet your little one!!!