Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tying the Knot

On January 14th Ryan and Ashley tied the knot at Heritage Gardens. Such a beautiful wedding and the perfect couple! We are so excited to have Ashley as a part of our family. We have so much fun when she is around and always guaranteed a good laugh! We love you Ash! You and Ryan really do bring out the best in each other. Here are some of my pics from that night!




The Newlyweds


Such Studs!





This was one of the most amazing cakes I have seen! Totally looks like something from Ace of Cakes on food network! It was so pretty!










Adorable Dax

9 comments:

Merrells said...

I love the dress you're wearing! You're just too cute.

Chantel said...

Look how happy Ryan is!! Oh, I'm sad I couldn't be there but I love seeing everyone's pics. Thanks for posting these! (And I loved your dress!)

Heidi said...

Looks like I'm not the the only one who thinks your dress is super cute! Oh, and that cake is pretty cool, too.

Anonymous said...

I love your dress...Where did you get it? So pretty! I love the cake too-very clever and cute. It was fun to see you today. It seems like it has been so long. Come over sometime when you are free.

*I just realized I said everything that the previous comments commented on...sorry. :)

Kara said...

Congrats Ryan! How fun. I love weddings

Cassie said...

LoL! I'm still laughing from your last comment! I forgot all about that stupid swim cap, I don't know why I even bothered with it!! I was so glad we had gym together, I would of never survived swimming without you!! I miss you too! Let's plan on going to lunch on the 28th, if that still works for you.

Cassie said...

Woops! I meant lunch Friday, the 27th. Let me know if that works, I could come up and we could meet in WJ.

Anonymous said...

I love the grilled cheese from In-n-out. It is on the "not so secret menu". It is a cheeseburger without the meat. A source close to me says that more In-n-out's are scheduled to open in Jordan Landing and near Valley Fair. I am so excited that one will be close and I won't have to drive to Draper to have some. Where is 5 guys? What kind of food is it?

How was Celine last night? Did she sing that song? I am curious. I hope you had a great time and that Joe was happy with the concert. :)

Anonymous said...

I got the Scentsy email. I check libbylovesmike@gmail.com alot more if you want to change it in your address book. I would like to order some of the new scents. The grape for sure. When you get them will you call me so I can smell them? Please?

I read the review on Celine. I don't think she sang that song. Oh well. It sounds fun. Maybe one day she will come back to SL and do another concert. :)