Monday, January 12, 2009

Goodbye Acura :(

I woke up this morning got all ready for work and out the door just like any other morning. I got down to the bottom of the stairs only to find an empty car port. My car was missing! I stood there thinking "Did I park my car and leave it somewhere?" No because it was there last night when we got home. I couldn't believe it! I ran back upstairs and woke up Joe to tell him my car was missing. Sure enough it has been stolen. We called the police to file a report and an officer came over to ask some questions. Now we are waiting to find out what we need to do next and to see if it shows up anywhere. I was so sad! I have wanted a new car, but my car really was a good car and knew it was in for the long haul. Luckily there wasn't anything of value in there, other than the cd player and the dvd player that was attatched to the ceiling. Poor car! Hopefully we find you in good shape. Probably not, but we can keep our fingers crossed. I guess it won't be the end of the world if I have to get a new car ;)

7 comments:

Britney said...

I still can't believe it! I would be bummed too...with it being paid off and all. Car payments are the WORST! Best of luck in finding it or another car that can meet your needs.

Chantel said...

Mom called me this morning with the bad news. I'm sorry! Carl and I know first hand how badly it sucks to have something stolen... but to have your car stolen is the worst! Remember when Ryan's Eclipse was stolen and the thief launched it off a cliff up copper canyon? Jerks!

Anonymous said...

NO WAY! I am so sorry. I had my civic stolen a while ago. It was recovered, but in bad shape and I was in the process of moving at that time and it was filled with stuff. Having a stolen car is not fun. I hope you are able to get a good car you like and that those theifs are caught!

Kara said...

Oh my gosh! that's crazy! That would be so weird walking out and your car is missing! Good luck

Cassie said...

That is the crazy!! I'm sorry to hear that. It sound's like you've done everything you can, hopefully it will work out. Good Luck!:)

Scottie and Angie said...

oH MY... I can't believe your car was stolen!!! I don't think I have ever known anyone who has had that happen to them.
I am so very sorry, I hope it turns up.

Megan Whittaker said...

Dude! my car totally got stolen last spring. It's absolutely one of the worst feelings huh? You feel crazy at first because you keep thinking you just parked it somewhere else... I'm glad they found it!