Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today's Good Read

I guess you could say I have become somewhat of a blog stalker to certain blogs. There is this blog that I have followed for sometime now who I have never met this individual but am inspired by the things she writes and in awe of what is going on in her life. Today I came across this statement on her blog and it was definitely very refreshing to read.

"Which makes me say, if you are thinking about asking for a baby for Christmas I'd give you my thumbs up. Even if Santa can't deliver your wish for awhile . . .

(take it from me)

just keep asking."

With struggling to get pregnant for the past year, I didn't even think to include that on my wish list to Santa! (I did however stick it on my wishlist to Joe) And if not this year then I will ask again next year. And keep asking....and asking.....and asking.....

It will happen someday :)

6 comments:

Chantel said...

And WHEN it happens you'll be such a fantastic mom! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Brooke said...

I think about you all the time! I'll keep my fingers crossed too! Merry Christmas

lacieinthesky said...

Dang it, I just saw Santa last week; I wish I would've known to ask him for that for you! Oh well, I'm wishing for you to have a baby too!

Britney said...

We'll keep hoping! We're asking baby Jesus for it to happen too :)Maybe it'll show up in your stocking (wink wink).

The Cullimore's said...

We had it on our Christmas list many years ago and I (Derek) accidentally left the list behind at one of my friends houses after a party once. Yeah, it was a little embarrassing once he saw...LOL!

Best of luck!

DC

Kara said...

I had no idea you wanted kids yet. I thought you were enjoying life without kids :) enjoy it while you can. Kids are such a blessing, but they are lots of work! I hope you get a baby for Chritmas this year!