Joe, Jon, Andrew and I all went to The Canyons for a day on the slopes. It was our first ski trip of the season. It was cold, but tons of fun! We skied for about 2 hours and then got sucked into one of those timeshare presentations. We were told that it would only take and hour, they would give us warm slippers, lunch, and $100 ($50 each) so we thought why not? So we went to the presentation and all got suckered in. We were sold! Especially Andrew. We spent 4 hours in the presentation trying to decide whether he wanted to purchase one or not, and then at the last minute decided not to. By that time the lifts were closed and it was time to go home. I was a little bummed but Ok since we got $29 lift passes from my work and we ended up making $100. We will just have to go again! I had never been to The Canyons so it was fun to try something new!

Riding from the parking lot to the lifts

Jon and Andrew

Jon taught Andrew how to Snowboard for the first time. I remember those days. Yuck! I'll stick with skiing!

Now he's got it!


Andrew resting.

Thawing out on the Gondola on the way back for lunch

Jon, Andrew & Me
2 comments:
Yay, I was hoping you'd post pictures of this day! Looks like a lot of fun. Let's all go before the season's over :)
Looks like so much fun! By the time I'm actually get to go (it's been 2 years now) I'll have forgotten how to snowboard all together!
Post a Comment